متن اصل نامه های اعضای اکسپدیشن







Back home
Dear Iranian collegues and friends,
I am well arrived back home.
I spend two wonderful week in your country.
I visited beautiful caves and discover new very plaisant cavers who are all interested in all what we try to give them and share with them.
They are now good friends.
I would once again say how I was impressed by the very good organisation of this ISEI 2008.
Thanks again to all of you who have hard work for the global succes of this event and for our common satisfaction.I hope you will try to continue in the way you have work with us to learn SRT, Surveying, filming to give caves the protection they need.
I wish you plenty succes in this way and hope you will find wonderfull new big caves.
I also hope you will find an agrement betweenthe speleological Iranian club to bild a strong speleological association at the national level.
Welcome very soon To Iran as a new UIS member.
Very warm regards

from Jean-Pierre
Name: Bartholeyns
Date: 09.10.2008 16:09Email:

Email: jp.bartholeyns@gmail.com
----------------------

Thank you letter from all Iranian members to all
Dear all,
I couldn\'t believe how much
I would miss you and all the good days of expedition with you.
I learnt a lot so I am really thankful.
Thank you Fadi for your leader ship.
Thank you Gara for your Kindness.
Thank you Boris for your vision and encouragement.
Thank you Jean Pierre for your intimacy and information.
Thank you Yela and Keresha for SRT.
Thank you Johnny and Neven for topo.
Thank you Habib for all the fun.
Thank you Ivan K.,Ivan D.,Davor and Tompa for your friendship.
Thank you Rene for your lesson of resistance.
Thank you all for the Expedition.
Your friends Saeed and all Iranian members
Name: Saeed Hasheminezhad
Date: 10.10.2008 01:25Email:
_admin@hamtanab.com

-------------

From Javad Nezamdoost to all
Javad wanted me to write a letter to you so this his letter:
Dear friends
I am really thankfull for all you did like training and sharing your experiences with Iranian cavers.
I hope that you enjoyed your trip to Iran and have good memories of our country.
You are welcomed to Iran anytime.
Thank you again for all you did.
Best wishes
Javad Nezamdoost

-----------
From: gara

Thanks once again to all our speleo friends in Iran for nice and excellent organization of expedition.
Always your friend,
Gara and all members of Croatian team
Name: Gara

Date: 10.10.2008 15:31

----------------------
From: gara l

Of course, all members of ISEI 2008 are always welcome in Croatia.
Name: Gara
Date: 10.10.2008 17:51

----------
From: Johnny
hello to all of the expedition members,
the Lebanese team would like to thank our iranien friends to their well organized expedition.
we are looking to see u soon in Lebanon.

Name: Johnny Tawk

Date: 10.10.2008 17:06



--------
Dear all
we shared our experience with you,
which I hope will be nucleusof Iranian speleological association,
but for me it\'s more importantthat we found new friends.
Thank you all for your effort in organisation of expedition andhospitality rarely found anywhere.
My best wishes to all,
BorisName: Boris
Date: 11.10.2008 10:24


----------------
Dear All
First I would like to thank again all our Iranian friends especially the organizers and on the top of them Javad.
Kheyli mamnoun :-)
Then, hoping that the whole team returned safely back home (those in Iran and those in other countries).
Nowords can express my feelings and emotions.
As I came back to Paris and after facing the Tsunami of work and obligations upon my arrival, it is today, in the morning that I realized that I miss already Iran and its lovely people.
Saeed\'s words may express abit what we were experiencing.
Thank you. And to all as well,
I am sure our trip would not have been as perfect and enjoyable without each one of you.
Thank you for existing! this is the biggest \"thank you\" ever!We have lived speleological friendship and now it cannot be forgotten.
Iran and all of you my friends have a piece of my heart.
Take CareAlways your friend Fadi.
Name: Fadi
Date: 11.10.2008 20:10:

---------------
My dear friends

I have compiled the report and I send you also teh presentation about the ISEI2008.
I would like to ask Erik to add these two items on the website.
BUT, before that I need your feedback (and there are soem reports missing as well - especially last day).

SO please go through these files now and add yoru comments (Gara, please forward them to Neven, Jella and Kerso and other Croatians friends). I am leaving tomorrow for work and I will be bakc on Friday. If you could do this until then, we can have them on the website by next weekend. RIGHT? ERIK?

Otherwise,
I need pictures and photos.
I suggest that you all prepare for me a CD or DVD organised this way (only SELECTED photos / not all please):
1- by CAVE, then 2) by DISCIPLINE (e.g. SRT, Exploration (Surf. SubSurf.), Mapping, Photo/Film, Miscellaneous)

For topo:
I hope that Neven and Johnny have already started working on their topos.

My dear friend, it is better (based on experience) to make an effort and get these things done directly , otherwise it will be very difficult to remmember what we have done.

Thank you for your understanding.

My best wishes to all
and for you Iranians... I miss you already

Take care
Fadi
-----------
Dear friends,
After the famous expedition weeks in Iran, I spent a week in France, did caving and mountaineering in Jura mountains and the Alps.
Now the weather gets bad.
First of all I would like to thank to everybody who was organizing this all and to all who worked for our best feeling during the whole time, you Iranian friends as well as Fadi, Jean-Pierre, Eric, Gara & Co.
You served us so as we could not think to be far away from home.
Iran is a wonderful country with a famous folk, I learnt to know it not only during our walks to the caves or when I explored the caves' surroundings for looking for more caves: the meeting with shepherdmen and farmers was always a special event.
And: once when I returned to Bournic village a bit earlier, alone, and went the wrong way, a couple of men called me from a distance to go the next street, giving signs by hand....they knew where I was "at home"....cordially helpful.
My way to get estimating a country with its people.
This stay in Iran was the most impressive event I had in other countries for a long time, and I hope to be able to visit Iran again in the near future.Once more please accept my honest thanks for this excellent organization and for all what you did for us. You won many friends from abroad, and we from Iran. I am proud for the upcoming Iranian Speleological Society.Very cordial regards
fromRené
-------------------
Thank you Sharareh!!!
Dear ShararehI am writing this letter on behalf of Javad Nezamdoost to thank you and expressour gratitude for all you did to help the expedition to Iran.
We are grateful for all you did and planned for this expedition.
I used thisforum so all the members of the expedition will know our appreciation for yourexcellent contribution.Thank you again for all you did
.We look forward to seeing you in Iran.
Yours Saeed
Name: Saeed Hasheminezhad
Date: 21.10.2008 23:19
Email: int_admin@hamtanab.comWWW:








-------------------------------------------------------



0 comments: